Information Technology Manager
Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects within the Information Technology Department. Oversees all aspects of projects. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project. Builds and maintains working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects. Leads and directs the work of others. Responsible for reporting the NATI General Manager about projects and the status of the department.
Is responsible overseeing the operation and maintenance of existing I.T. infrastructure. Must be familiar with a wide-range of technical skills:
- Networking concepts, edge and core networking administration, client networking setup, network cabling (CAT5, CAT5e, CAT6, Fiber Optic)
- Administration of Windows Active Directory domains, Domain trusts and relationships, GPO deployment
- Administration of a Windows server services: WDS, WSUS, IIS, File Server, DNS, DHCP
- Administration of a UNIX environment: Asterisk PBX, Web hosting LAMP, E-mail w/MTA,IMAP,SMTP
- Administration of a virtual infrastructure: VMware EXSi baremetal hypervisor and several guests
- Maintain and troubleshoot Windows 2000/2003/2008/XP/Vista/7 client computers
- Troubleshooting and logic skills to adapt to new situations and a changing environment
Must be willing to learn and adopt new technologies and methodologies.
A bachelor’s degree or 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
A+, Network +, CCNA, MCSE or comparable certifications or previous work experience.
How to apply
Submit a Resume (with three references) to:
P.O. Box 909
Riverton, WY 82501
You can also e-mail the information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or fax to: 307-857-2001
Questions or For more information
Contact Patrick Lawson at 307-857-2004 ext 201 or send an e-mail to email@example.com