Information Technology Technician
Responsible for the completion of projects within the Information Technology Department.
Is responsible overseeing the operation and maintenance of existing I.T. infrastructure. Familiar with a wide-range of technical skills:
- Networking concepts, edge and core networking administration, client networking setup, network cabling (CAT5, CAT5e, CAT6, Fiber Optic)
- Administration of Windows Active Directory domains, Domain trusts and relationships, GPO deployment
- Administration of a Windows server services: WDS, WSUS, IIS, File Server, DNS, DHCP
- Administration of a UNIX environment: Asterisk PBX, Web hosting LAMP, E-mail w/MTA,IMAP,SMTP
- Administration of a virtual infrastructure: VMware EXSi baremetal hypervisor and several guests
- Maintain and troubleshoot Windows 2000/2003/2008/XP/Vista/7 client computers
- Troubleshooting and logic skills to adapt to new situations and a changing environment
Must be willing to learn and adopt new technologies and methodologies.
A bachelor’s degree or 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
A+, Network +, CCNA, MCSE or comparable certifications or previous work experience.
How to apply
Submit a Resume (with three references) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
P.O. Box 909
Riverton, WY 82501
You can also e-mail the information to: email@example.com
Or fax to: 307-857-2001
Questions or For more information
Contact Patrick Lawson at 307-857-2004 ext 201 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org